After a year of Zooming, Shepherd’s Center classes are transitioning back to meeting in-person while online favorites continue and some hybrid offerings (simultaneous in-person & online) are available. A few things you should know:
- Class schedules are updated monthly and posted here on the Shepherd’s Center website (www.shepherdscenter-wk.org). If you prefer a printer-friendly copy, call our office at (314) 395-0988. We can email you a digital copy or mail you a hard copy.
- COVID protocols require mask wearing, social distancing and no food service
- In order to maintain social distancing, all participants must be pre-registered for classes, no walk-ins. Registration information is posted on this page with each class listing.
Many of our classes are taking a hiatus in August. Chair Yoga, Interval Exercise, Line Dance, WEIGHTS=STRENGTH=HEALTH and Coffee Talk will continue through August. Beginning in September, look forward to a full schedule of the following:
In-Person & Hybrid Classes
- Interval Exercise
- Chair Yoga
- Line Dance (class is full, weight list available)
- Book Group
- Health, Wellness and Topics for Caregivers
- Studio Art
- Guest Speakers
- Coffee Talk
- Online Art History