Even though the autumn months are technically the last months of the calendar year, somehow they are fixed in our minds as a new beginning. When we are kids it is the beginning of a new school year. For many young adults a new year of college, and eventually parents sending kids to school. This fall, the Shepherd’s Center will have its own “Back to School” with a selection of new classes to accentuate old favorites.
- Guest Speakers Series: An Adventures in Learning Tradition
- Documentary Film Screenings
- Modern Masters: Cezanne, Matisse, Chagall
- Find Your Personal Muse Workshop
- Technology Workshops
- Table Wisdom: Where a Conversation May Lead
- Great Decisions 2016 Discussion Group
- Vision Loss Self-Management Workshop
- Retirement 101
- Exercise, Studio Art, Brain Fitness and More!
Click here to download a class listing. Fall classes begin September 15 – see you in class!